The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI) is a service provider and regulator that supports:
- sustainable government finances
- major public works and maintenance programs
- government procurement
- information and communications technology
- corporate and shared services
- consumer protection
- the administration of State taxation and revenue collection
- NSW land and property administration.
DFSI is led by ministers The Hon. Dominic Perrottet, Minister for Finance, Services and Property, and The Hon. Victor Dominello, Minister for Innovation and Better Regulation. Information on the backgrounds and portfolio responsibilities of each minister is available on the DFSI ‘Ministers’ page.
Working for DFSI
DFSI, led by Secretary Martin Hoffman, strives to attract the best and brightest to help it deliver on its promise of better services to the community and to NSW Government in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Creativity and innovation are core to our service delivery, and we foster both in DFSI. Our workforce is diverse, and we actively promote ongoing development to help every employee meet their career objectives.