Suppliers of goods and services play an essential role in helping us work efficiently and effectively for the people of NSW. Find out how you can contribute to NSW below.
Register as a supplier for NSW Government
Registering as a supplier of goods or services to NSW Government will give your business access to thousands of buyers across NSW.
We are working to keep our purchasing transparent and encourage competition based on value-for-money, so there are some processes you will need to follow. In most circumstances, we will use available government contracts and prequalification schemes to obtain goods and services.
To start supplying to NSW Government, you will first need to register with NSW eTendering. Once registered, you can sell your goods or services via the following avenues:
- Becoming an approved supplier on a NSW Government contract
- Applying to become a supplier through Prequalification Schemes
- Responding to requests for tenders, quotes, proposals and expressions of interests posted on NSW eTendering.
For more information about becoming a supplier for NSW Government, please visit ProcurePoint.
Working for NSW as a ‘temp’ provides a unique opportunity to gain insight into the workings of Government and the breadth of opportunities available.
- If you are interested in temporary opportunities with NSW Government, you will need to go through one of our pre-approved recruitment agencies.
- If you are a recruitment agency, you will need to register as a supplier through NSW eTendering and apply through our prequalification scheme.
While taking on temporary opportunities with NSW is a great way to gain valuable experience in a positive work environment, it is not necessarily a pathway into ongoing employment. Employment - whether temporary or ongoing - will generally be subject to advertising and assessment.